How do we make all weather gear that remains so light and soft?
Great question. The 'not-so-secret' answer is: bonding thin, comfortable fabrics with an innovative waterproof membrane.
- Face: 94% Polyester 6% Spandex
- Membrane: Micro-Pore, Breathable Construction
- Lining: Brushed Polyester Fleece
Camping trips, rainy commutes, snowboarding, brisk hikes and just hanging. Pair with a base layer for subfreezing temperatures.
Taking waterproof fabric to a new level, MINIM's fleece provides the protection of rain gear while remaining flexible and breathable, making it your perfect daily outer layer.
- 10k Waterproof membrane
- DWR face fabric
- Brushed fleece lining
- Dual kangaroo pocket with enclosing zipper
- Invisible side vents
- Thumb holes
- Phone pocket with audio jack
- Reinforced stitching
- Unisex Fit